It is that time of year when most of us reflect on what has happened over the last year. But every year some things always remain the same:
- Sight loss is still happening to people at different stages of their lives and its impact is life changing.
- Insight remains a source of support, advice and information for people in Gloucestershire.
- Insight cannot provide the support, advice and information without our Supporters continued donations.
This is a heartfelt thank you, to everyone who has donated to Insight in 2016.
- To the family members who how have respected the wishes of a loved one and in lieu of flowers have donated to us.
- To the people who have nominated Insight as a charity to receive the proceeds from their supermarkets green or blue token.
- To the people who have set up a standing order.
- To the people who have joined our 200 Club for the first time and a special mention to those of you have gone on to donate your winnings back.
- To the people that are no longer with us but have left a gift in their will.
- To the people that have taken the time to write a thank you letter and included a donation.
- To the people that have kindly given Insight a one-off donation.
- To the people that have taken on a challenge to raise funds for us.
- To the members of organisations that have nominated Insight to be beneficiaries of their fundraising efforts.
Thank you for giving Insight the means to carry on providing the vital services that we do. One day there may be a cure for all forms of sight loss until then we want to make sure that we are still here for people living with sight loss.